Tuesday, June 15, 2010

An Imperfect Beginning

I started my blog Deliberate Industries while working at my first job at a post house called Mad River Post in 2005. I worked in the tape vault and things were often slow, so I wrote a lot, sometimes three posts a day. I never really wanted the blog to be a personal journal - I felt that I had something to say and I was just waiting for my audience to arrive...they never really did.

But I just kept at it.

Writing on my blog has been a fantastic excercise and I've fallen out of practice lately. So I'm finally jumping back in with this new and improved personal, daily journal.

I can't believe that over the past 5 years, Blogspot (what was originally eblogger) has changed so little. On one hand, I enjoy the intuitive design, on the other, platforms like WordPress is far superior. Nonetheless, this is where I started and this is where I will continue. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment