Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3rd, 2011

It's three days into 2011 and I'm writing again. It's not a resolution to write here every day this year, but I do want to commit to writing every day, somewhere. I started Deliberate Industries about 6 years ago and I'm not really sure why I did it. I was inspired by people like Dooce, who wrote funny stories and entertained an audience. But even back then, I was very deliberate (see what I did there) in writing to "you," not to an audience of "y'all" or "you guys." This blog is different. This is a journal that is public. It's my personal thoughts, open to the world, because I want to live my life as an open book. I'm not big on personal privacy. I respect other people wanting privacy and believe it's their right, but for me, I don't really care. I personally just don't want any secrets. When I was a child, I lied all the time and knowing that I have the proclivity, I like to just disable that ability by telling everyone everything.

That's all I have for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment