Wednesday, June 30, 2010

From A La Quinta In Sacramento

I'm laying on a double bed, propped against the backboard with three pillows behind my back. I'm slouching, creeping ever-closer to laying down. My eyelids are at half-mast. I'm still covered in sunscreen and I'm dreading the thought of falling asleep before taking a shower. I'm here shooting commercials for apartment complexes - a gig that has been very good to me over the last two years. Motels are lonely. I really don't like them, although the more days I stay here, the more at home I feel, and the better I sleep. Two more days of shooting and then I'm released on a vacation with Cole. We'll be staying in a hostel in downtown San Francisco for 3 days, watching fireworks over the bay on July 4th, and then driving up the coast for 3 days, to see the Redwoods and sleep in B&Bs. I'm very excited and I still can't believe God has been so gracious, to let me continue to live this life, to continue to feel so young and to be so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment